What a boring day.
Oh gawd , what day it's today?.. Oh!! 29th march 2010. Sadly , won't be celebrating earth hour =x. I've just renewed my blog. Quiet a lot of readers complained to me that my blog is freaking dead. But "tada"!. It's back!. New skins and new songs.
Let's talk about today ,
Came to school in the morning saw shengjie first.. His face looked scared because , in the library there is eleven teachers.. I wonder why his afraid of going in there?. "NO COCK"?!. Joking shengjie. =D. Lessons was per normal , Food studies lesson was damn boring!!!. Like what the hell?!. Mind map and coursework. What the crap man.. But i do it for marks not for interests. After Food studies , RECESS . Ate only fish burger , drank milo. Don't think i'm on diet eh.. I eat a lot of food one... Then , go for mother-tongue.. This lesson more bored. Didn't bring the worksheet for oral practice.. hehe. Teacher keep yapping.
This is the moment of the day where it's fun for me O.o.
english lesson
MS LIAO DIDN'T COME.!! and MDM goh took in-charge
Adib , hafiq and some of the malay guys. Came in late for class and get scolded..
But they are not remorsful. They create jokes instead . I was like laughing with eugene.. Haha. After english GO HOME!!!...
Then rest at home for while , go IT. Boring again =.=.
Wandering and walking around school cause i'm bored.
Call it a average day I say?. O.o,
Got to go already..
Next time i'll update again =)
PISS!