<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3943532009686364935?origin\x3dhttp://theoretically-intellectually.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>



HUAT AH!!. lol. yOS, i've been studying and remembering lots and lots lots lots of chapters. My brain is BURNING AHHH!!!. Nah. Joking O.o. This is my new character in gunzijji. Lots of changes.! SAD that the international server was down due to retarded hacker around the world. I didn't play since primary 4... T_T. i'ma noob right??!. Sigh.. FAIL!. Those who wanna challenge me please come.. I'm glad to see you in the game... But just don't pwned me down. Mercy please!. Maths comment test is tmr.. YEAH. I'm so enthusiastic. woohoo!. Today i serve detention with eugene. Because didn't bring theremometer. Yesterday just chat with amerlin in MSN. She'd wrote regarding about the theremometer thingy. And i was like.. hmmm weird. Why did my brains and feelings didn't give me the clue that today need to bring the theremometer.!!!!. sighn... knock knock my head.
After that , when i was in the detention , it felt so horrible!!. Like i was in jail or boys home or whatever freaky places. 1ST TIME IN DETENTION MAN!. Can't believe it.! Then , while i was revising science and mathematics. The detention teacher Ask us to move to the hall..!. Eugene said "Waolao eh , damn sian lor. I wish i go home sleep." Then i said" Ya me too. Serving the first detention is the worst thing in my life. 1st time I'm not so used to the enviroment of detention. I hope next time or maybe if i have detention.. I'll get use to it.!."
hah..Exams is going to come.. time is running fast.. and the world is gonna flood with water everywhere. I hope the future will not be like that....
Hope every single 1 of us Including factorys and all other industries will donate the kindness
to earth by not burning and using to much items which they produce smoke...
The amostphere is getting warmer and warmer everyday , every hour , every second..
Ice is also melting from the antartica..
Sigh... earth , earth.. I don't know how long you're gonna stay
Anyway, I'll end my post here!!.
Hope to see you soon!
Chan Yat Sing aka CYS O.o


Monday, September 14, 2009
+ + +

hello
Welcome to my wonderful , marvelous , gorgeous , handsome and whatsoever blog . Please for god sake no vulgarities , spamming , negative remarks , ONLY POSITIVE REMARKS WILL BE ALOUD!!, If you think this blog sucks to you , please move your cursor to the end of the top right corner . Click 'X'. And gone . =) br> bold underline strike italics

whats up
My name is Chan Yat Sing also known as Joshua ;D I'm just a normal guy actually , nothing much special. Just love to make jokes , make friends and study. born 26 December 1995. My ambition is to become SIA (Singapore international airlines) aerospace engineer. OR , if i made it to Singapore air force ( hope so)then aiming to become a


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



people!
  • links
  • links
  • links
  • links

    archives!
    06/10/09 06/11/09 07/03/09 07/05/09 07/12/09 07/13/09 07/15/09 07/17/09 07/20/09 08/13/09 08/18/09 08/25/09 08/28/09 09/03/09 09/08/09 09/14/09 09/15/09 09/29/09 10/13/09 10/15/09 10/17/09 11/20/09 12/07/09 12/14/09 03/29/10 03/30/10 04/01/10 04/10/10 05/13/10 05/21/10

    credits!
    images animepaper
    Spacecat (If anyone knows the link to this person, please tell me!)
    textures x x x
    designed by slayerette

    tagboard!