<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3943532009686364935?origin\x3dhttp://theoretically-intellectually.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

zzzzzzz!
Hey!!. BIG SHOT IS'NT IT ANNA?!. Now i know What is your Characteristic. You cry to slow problem... I helped you a lot of problems and you give me this kind of attitude??!. Please CDYS told me All you secrets already.. You think i'm your dog?!. Please, i WANNA PUKE ON YOUR FACE MAN.!!. You said " CDYS" is BITCH.!. But You're showing me your a bitch TOO. You Suck man..! I REGRET WHAT I'VE DONE HELPING YOU.. THIS AFTERNOON , YOU BORROWED YOUR "FRIEND" SPECTACLED. How OBVIOUS =.=. You said devi is so.... EVIL. And what are you?!. RED INDIANS is it?!. Go back to your village.. sleep with My Dog (Harizal) Under tent... YOU SPREAD FRIENDSHIP PROBLEMS WITH ALL BAND MEMBERS. And also tell RAHMAN AND RIZAL. I FOLLOWED " CDYS" cause i have a reason.. The reason is because you guys support anna.. That's why i followed "cdys". rizal. You said you LOVE claudette SO much. And you still support anna?!. I also wanna puke on you face..!. Please Don't ever follow me rizal.. if you follow me.!! you're my DOGGY. Anna. If you ever EVER ever ever.. spread.. I'll make sure i punch you in the throat YOU MOTHER F*CKER.!!!!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009
+ + +

hello
Welcome to my wonderful , marvelous , gorgeous , handsome and whatsoever blog . Please for god sake no vulgarities , spamming , negative remarks , ONLY POSITIVE REMARKS WILL BE ALOUD!!, If you think this blog sucks to you , please move your cursor to the end of the top right corner . Click 'X'. And gone . =) br> bold underline strike italics

whats up
My name is Chan Yat Sing also known as Joshua ;D I'm just a normal guy actually , nothing much special. Just love to make jokes , make friends and study. born 26 December 1995. My ambition is to become SIA (Singapore international airlines) aerospace engineer. OR , if i made it to Singapore air force ( hope so)then aiming to become a


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



people!
  • links
  • links
  • links
  • links

    archives!
    06/10/09 06/11/09 07/03/09 07/05/09 07/12/09 07/13/09 07/15/09 07/17/09 07/20/09 08/13/09 08/18/09 08/25/09 08/28/09 09/03/09 09/08/09 09/14/09 09/15/09 09/29/09 10/13/09 10/15/09 10/17/09 11/20/09 12/07/09 12/14/09 03/29/10 03/30/10 04/01/10 04/10/10 05/13/10 05/21/10

    credits!
    images animepaper
    Spacecat (If anyone knows the link to this person, please tell me!)
    textures x x x
    designed by slayerette

    tagboard!